Individual Services – Estate Planning
This planning area encompasses a wide range of activities, several of which are listed below:
- Inventory taxpayer assets and liabilities to assess current financial position,
- Create lifetime giving programs,
- Utilize trusts for the benefit of spouse and future generations,
- Plan Last Will and Testament, and
- Effectively utilize closely-held businesses intended to remain within families.
The primary objectives to achieve from estate planning services include, but are not limited to:
- Reduce client’s taxable estate,
- Protect and provide financial security to client heirs,
- Increase likelihood of smooth transition of closely-held, family businesses, and
- Minimize tax liabilities of asset transfers from one generation to the next.