Notice of e-Pay Availability
Effective immediately, I am accepting credit/debit cards and online payments using the following tools and applications:
- Square Magstripe Reader(credit/debit cards) &
- Venmo (online payments)
I am using the Square Magstripe Reader to accept the following credit/debit card payments:
- American Express,
- Mastercard, and
There are two options for processing credit/debit cards using the Square Magstripe Reader, as follows:
- Swiping the card through the reader and
- Manual entry of the account number
Upon processing a credit/debit card payment, I can transmit the receipt via the following mediums:
- In a text message or
- Via e-mail
In addition to credit/debit cards, I am accepting online payments using Venmo (an online payment system owned by Paypal). Members of this mobile payment service can submit payment(s) to my account, which is provided below:
In the modern world, influence is everything and personal branding equals influence. Platform is the why-to, how-to handbook by top expert Cynthia Johnson for everyone who wants to develop and manage a personal brand. In Platform, Johnson explains the process of going from unknown to influencer by achieving personal proof, social proof, recognition, and association. Johnson herself went from an on-staff social media manager to social media influencer, entrepreneur, and marketing thought-leader in just three years using her process of accelerated brand development, continuous brand management, and strategic growth. Fans of #GirlBoss and #AskGaryVee, who wonder how their favorite influencers found their voices and built their audiences, will find the answers here and discover that the process is technical, creative, tactical, and much easier than they might have expected.
In How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate Grant Cardone shares the exact formula he used to create almost $1B of real estate holdings, almost 5000 units.
This is not a book about flipping or wholesaling homes, its about investing in real estate that is a proven method for creating massive wealth.
This book is about how you can buy income producing real estate, protect your capital, and provide you and your family with passive while the property pays down debt and you wait for asset appreciation.
This easy-to-read guide can be read from cover-to-cover in one sitting. You will learn:
• The precise type of real estate that will ensure you the best chance at cash flow and appreciation.
• How to ensure positive cash flow during all economies.
• How to evaluate a property to know what a fair price is.
• How to determine where to find the best deals in your market.
• What price, cap rated and how to ensure appreciation in the future.
• What the perfect first deal is for you and what deals you should never do.
• Why a lower cap rates may provide you with the greatest gain.
• How to use good debt and make the bank your partner.
• How to know what price you will exit at and even who the buyer profile will be.
• You also get an inside look at the exact deals he is looking at today.
•This is not a book about what someone did decades ago nor is it about how to buy real estate with no money down.
• It is about how to use find and buy real estate that is sure to create multiple flows of income for your family,
• and explode your net worth over time using debt pay down and forced appreciation.
The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
On January 18, 2019, the Internal Revenue Service finalized regulations for the new tax deduction on qualified business income (QBI) from pass-thru entities. IRC section 199A now contains a safe harbor provision listing the requirements for rental activities to be recognized as a qualified trade or business, which is a prerequisite for eligibility to receive the 20% QBI deduction. Overview of […]
From the author of the real estate investment bible Buy It, Rent It, Profit! comes a fresh guide to teach new and aspiring landlords how to go from managing a single rental property to successfully managing a large rental portfolio.
In his first book, real estate expert Bryan Chavis created the ultimate how-to guide for buying and managing rental properties, with practical, realistic ways to build lasting, long-term wealth. Now, he takes his acclaimed program one step further.
The Landlord Entrepreneur shifts the focus from dealing exclusively with residential real estate to building a dynamic property management business. By following the step-by-step instructions in this new guide, anyone can create a fully functioning, professional property management company in only ten days. With Chavis’s modern take on real estate, you will learn the five phases of property management and the skills needed to successfully move through them—as well as the hacks and tricks to build your profitable business from the ground up.
Full of smart, practical business advice, The Landlord Entrepreneur is the only guide you need to become a successful property manager in today’s real estate market.